This is an interview with the one the successful young bloggers – Onibalusi. He started YoungPrePro in April 2011 and now it ranks 10k in alexa. Ofcourse its really a rapid growth any blogger like to have.
Hope this interview will help newbies a lot.
1) Most of the bloggers knows you but as a formality give us an introduction of yours?
I am Onibalusi Bamidele, a 17 year old blogger and founder of the internet marketing blog, YoungPrePro. I make an average of $3,000 online monthly and i have once been featured as one of the top 30 young bloggers making money online.
2) Who was your inspiration to start a blog?
Steve Pavlina. The moment I read his article on how to make money blogging changed my life. You can also read the article here
3) Can you please tell us about your short period, successful blogging journey?
It all started in 2009 when I first heard about the concept of making money blogging. When I heard that it is possible to make money at the comfort of your home, even more than those spending their day working hard I became interested in learning how to do so and I began to do all I could to make this a reality. I worked hard for months but didn’t make a cent until I read an article by Steve Pavlina on how to make money online. The article emphasizes the importance of giving value to making money as a blogger and reading it changed my life. A few months later I started YoungPrePro and all the rest is history.
4) Tell us something about your wonderful blog
My blog is YoungPrePro.com
and my main aim is to help as many people as I can achieve the internet dream. I started it on the second of April 2010 and have been doing the best to spread the word about it. It is less than 15 months now and is one of the top 10k blogs in the world according to Alexa with almost 20,000 visitors every month.
5) There so many young bloggers in your age(including me), what suggestion or message would you like to give them?
Don’t let anybody discourage you. Your age doesn’t mean you can’t succeed…in fact, young people have more chances of success than the adults so do your best to make yourself a success.
6) What is the best advice you have ever been given?
Always listen to what others have to say, but always decide for yourself.
7) How did you feel when you got your first earning online?
Wow! I was thrilled as that was the best moment of my life, and I have never looked back since then.
8) Recommend some blogs to newbie bloggers?
Three of my top favorite blogs are:
9) In future, will you go for a 9-6 office job or you will continue blogging?
I will NEVER work for any other person in life except myself so I think I will continue blogging and eventually start my own companies.
10) What is your opinion about Geeks4share.com?
I think Geeks4share is really awesome in terms of the design and quality content. Keep up the great work dude!
Thanks a lot and have a great day!
Thanks for spending your valuable time with us for this interview, it’s a pleasure talking to you. Good luck for your future in blogging career.